Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
The latest Peroxide update has introduced a new NPC called the Wandering Trader, also known as Dr. Hydrogen. As you may expect, the Trader offers a lot of valuable items, but you will need to find him first as he is well hidden in the game. Therefore, I’ve put together this comprehensive guide to locating the Wandering Trader in Roblox Peroxide.
Where is Wandering Trader in Peroxide?
I was able to find Wandering Trader inside The City within the Ruins castle in Peroxide. However, reaching its exact location was a bit difficult for me as I didn’t find any direct route to his spawn area. Fortunately, I discovered an unofficial path that you can also use to reach Wandering Trader’s location.
- Start at the alleyway and head towards the ruins castle.
- Climb up to the monolith above the castle.
- Behind the monolith, there is a slope that you need to climb up.
- Once you reach the top of the slope, continue walking until you reach the wandering Trader’s location.
- Be careful as I stumble upon various enemies in this area.
- Use the operator’s escape item or dash away to leave the location.
What is Wandering Trader selling in Peroxide?
To purchase items from Wandering Trader, you’ll need to press the View Wares button after standing close to him. As of writing, he is selling Time Splitter (2200 Yen), Fortune Field Gen (850 Yen), and Peroxide Mixture (350 Yen). Apart from this, the Wandering Trader offers a gambling machine where you can spin for the following items by using commons or rares:
- Common – Rare Accessories
- 2 PE
- Legendary Accessories
- Stable/ Unstable Time remnant
- Legendary – Godly Accessories
Please note: The Wandering Trader changes his location every day, so you may need to find him again in order to purchase items from him.
For more on Roblox, check out Anime Champions Simulator Codes (September 2023) or How to increase your Luck fast in Anime Champions Simulator on Pro Game Guides.